Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Saturday 13 July 2013

Ashampoo Burning Studio 12.0.5 Direct Link With Crack


Introduction

Back in the day when CDs and DVDs were king, I used a program called Easy CD Creator from Adaptec to burn optical disks.  That product eventually turned into what is now known as Roxio Creator.
Times do change and Roxio has fallen to the wayside in my software portfolio.  I used the Nero product for a short time, the built in Windows 7 app occasionally, and my current program of choice has been an older version of Cyberlink’s PowerDVD (used for playing BD discs), mostly for burning ISOs.
In the background buzz, I kept hearing about this program called Ashampoo Burning Studio.



From what I remember; it was fast; it was simple; it did the job.  As my attention turned to massive amounts of HD storage held on physical hardware like Windows Home Server, I just never got around to trying Burning Studio.
Recently, I was asked if I would like to review the latest version of Burning Studio.  I still do make use of DVDs for various projects; PowerDVD is bit old and limited; so this was my chance to find out how well a current version of a CD/DVD/BD burning software works and discover what else one can do with Burning Studio; beyond burning disks.
 
Ashampoo Burning Studio 12.0.5 [Direct Link]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin